OH BAMA AND THE FLAG FLAP

I'm stunned. I guess I shouldn't be, but you would think some
Obama campaign person with an once of common sense would ask "Ahhhh, hey. What's up with the flag?"

I'm referring to the flag hanging on the wall of the Obama Campaign office in Houston, Texas. ( See Photo)

Now to be fair, the office in the picture is funded by volunteers of the Barack Obama Campaign and is not an official headquarters for his campaign. However, paid staffers will man the office.

Back to flag in question.... Barack Obama won’t wear an American flag on his lapel because it has become a substitute for “true patriotism” since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks according to him, but a Cuban flag with a picture Che Guevara is apparently acceptable.

At first I thought maybe this was just a renegade volunteer who decided to decorate an office like it was a dorm room. I was wrong as evidenced by the second photo.

Well it certainly seems like Obama has locked up the Communist mass murderer vote. Another loss for Hillary.

No comments: