Fr. Jim Wehner on the show

Fr. Jim Wehner will joined us live in studio for an hour to take questions and calls. Thanks to everyone who tuned in!

Father James A. Wehner was ordained a priest for the Diocese of Pittsburgh in 1995. After ordination, he served as secretary to then Bishop Donald Wuerl and completed doctoral studies in Rome . Father Wehner is the rector of Saint Paul Seminary, director of the diaconate program, and director of the department for evangelization. In 2004, he assisted a group of prominent lay men who co-founded The Catholic Men’s Fellowship of Pittsburgh (CMF). Today, Father Wehner serves on their board and acts as the diocesan liaison.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I won't be able to hear the afternoon talk show with Fr. Jim will I be able to access it via my computer with a headset on Fri.? Thanks!

Shaun Pierce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun Pierce said...

Yes. We are streaming the show live. Click on the link at the top of the page or tune in!

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the link at the top of the page, I don't know if it was Fr. Jim or not, it didn't sound like a recap of the thurs. afternoon show.

Shaun Pierce said...

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The link at the top takes you to the live WORD FM feed. That's what is currently airing.

I've had requests to post the show for on demand play. It is a hour long, but I will try to post it if possible next week.

Look for an update post when it's available.

Thanks for your interest.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shaun, I'll keep looking for the update on the show, I'm looking forward to hearing or reading about it.