RD SUMMERS TRIBUTE SHOW AVAILABLE ONLINE



Last Sunday night I reunited with the gang from 3WS on air to pay tribute to the lat great R.D. Summers who hosted the popular "Sunday Night Diner" show for the past 19 years.

I started my radio career producing RD's show "The Sunday Night Oldies Diner" on 95.4FM 3WS in Pittsburgh. He taught me much of what I know about radio, and we shared a passion for oldies and doo-wop music.

The entire 3 hour broadcast filled with celebrities and great music is available online.

The Diner Tribute, February 22, 2009
Jim Merkel, Mike Frazer, Theresa Colaizzi, Sheri Van Dyke, Bob Benedik, and Jim & Shaun Pierce host a Tribute To RD Summers..

7pm HourClick Here

8pm HourClick Here

9pm HourClick Here


I've put together my own tribute to R.D that you can view by clicking here.

No comments: