Busy These Days

I have not been able to post here much. Running Pierce Events has taken up much of my time. I am seeking those who wish to contribute their thoughts and opinions to PowerBlog!. Post as much or as little as you like. I only ask that you keep it respectful. Email me spierce@pierceevnts.net if you are interested.

My latest project Pierce Events is an event planning and production company that we launched at the first of the year. Things are going well, but I do ask that you help spread the word and contact me if you planning a wedding, class reunion, corporate event, fundraiser or any public or private event.

We provide a great DJ service for events as well. Schools, churches, community events and company parties we do it all. With professional sound and lights and Powerball as your MC, we bring the soundtrack to the party. Check out our website www.pierceevents.net for more info.

No comments: