Read This!

FROM MY SOAPBOX:
All day everyday we a required to read. Street signs, menus, email, blogs, notes and from time to time we are expected to read minds.

I go to the mall and in addition to the store and sale sign that assault me, people now have taken the location of their read end to provide me with reading material. It's short and to the point like "Pitt" or "Cutie" or for the larger rear ends "All-Star". Please stop!

I don't want to read this. Especially not off some strangers' butt. I really don't care if you think you are cute or wish to show your school spirit, but do you have to do it that way?

I think I'll go get me a pair of shorts that's says "Fed-Up" and walk around the mall.

5 comments:

The Unseen One said...

I second that! If there's one thing I can't stand is seeing some teenage girl with "juicy" written on her butt. I mean PLEASE!!! I don't want to know about your irritable bowel syndrom!

Thomas Dodds said...

It's only a sin when you make a second look ...

~Mark said...

I've got a yellow sign with the silouette of a canary falling off a perch on mine.

Anonymous said...

I think wearing logo on your backside is disgusting, I don't care if you are 13.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, I think its terrible to read "ads" on someone's butt.