Elton John "JESUS was GAY "

I really like some of Elton's music. I've even met the man. But he can't re-write gospel like he writes a song.

Elton declares in a upcoming magazine interview "I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems."

He adds: "Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East - you're as good as dead."

First Sir Elton has just mashed Islam together with Christianity. No can do! In many parts of the Middle East you're as good as dead if your a Christian so the hate is not exclusive to homosexuals.

Elton (any many others) base their "opinion" of Jesus on emotion and create a fictional Jesus who exists to make them feel good.

If that's the case I can claim Jesus has electric boots, a mohair suit because I read it in a magazine. (OK, that was bad)

Leviticus 18:22 Please read it Elton and anyone else interested in the truth.

2 comments:

Nate Sheets said...

What Elton says about Jesus is completely ridiculous, but then again so is what Christians say about him.

Powerball said...

Careful not to lump all Christians together. I said I like the man's music. He is a great talent. I respect his accomplishemnts. I'm just not going to follow his theology.