Dancing with the Scars

Chaz (Chasity) Bono jumped into the fame spolight as a transgender contestant on Dancing with the Stars. One has to wonder why? She has trouble walking much less dancing. Was it the "freak factor" show producers considered? If so shame on them and why would Bono agree to it?

"Chaz" was born a girl and spent a lot of time and money trying to change that. The result is a sad physical representation of a man. 

Bono's run on the show has ended. "I wanted to show America a different kind of man. If there was somebody like me on TV when I was growing up, my whole life would've been different."

And therein lies the probelm. The reason there was not a person like that is because there should not be. To toss aside and attempt to change how God has created a person is wrong. I can only hope younger folks look at Chasity/Chaz and conclude they don't want to end up like that.

Bono continued: 'So I dedicate everything I did to all the people out there like me, and especially the kids and teens who are struggling.You can have a wonderful great life and be successful and happy'

You can change the outside and fool the world but your soul remains the same. I feel bad for someone so confused in life. It has to be tough to live like like that. Deep inside Chaz is still a female. That won't ever change. It's seems the misguided attempts to fix the issue have only made it worse.