It's Over. Congratulations President Obama

I wish I could say I surprised by the victory of President elect Obama, but I'm not.
People tend to react more then think and I think that's what happened.

I remember seeing Obama speak at the Democratic National Convention 4 years ago and commenting "that guy is slick".

I've said for about a year now I thought Obama would win. I was really hoping to be wrong. Yet the folks walking around with doom & gloom need to ask where their hope really lies?

I congratulate both McCain and Obama for their willingness to out themselves out on a limb and run for office.

I was never a huge fan of either candidates yet we the president we get, not the one we want. Let's just hope our leaders are guided by something more then power or greed.

Congratulations President Obama.

No comments: