Obama: Hope & Change

You better HOPE this CHANGE doesn't happen to you.


MEMO:

Fellow Business Executives:

As the CFO of this business that employs 140 people, I have resigned
myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our next President, and that our taxes
and government fees will increase in a BIG way.


To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Clients will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8%, but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the
dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off employees instead.


This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here
and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go. So this is what I did. I
strolled thru our parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on our
employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.


I can't think of a fairer way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change;
I gave it to them. If you have a better idea, let me know.

No comments: