A Letter To Spector

Senator



On March 24 2009 you stated your intention to vote no to the card check bill. In fact you stated:


"This announcement should end the rumor mill that I have made some deal for my political advantage. I have not traded my vote in the past and I would not do so now".


Again on 4-28-2009 you again stated your intentions to vote no to the card check bill.


Now you say you will vote for it. I would like the answer to the following questions:


1. Are you lying now or were you lying then?


2. If you are not lying then or now then, can I assume you have traded your vote for your political advantage? Which makes your statement on March 24 a lie.


3. If you are not lying in any of these instances, what medical condition do you have which causes this change of position?

No comments: