Bishop Zubik on the Show

My sincere thanks go out to Pittsburgh Bishop David Zubik who joined us on the show for a full hour.

Bishop Zubik shared his journey of faith. From growing up in Ambridge, PA, finding God and returning to his hometown as Bishop for the Diocese of Pittsburgh. It wonderful to hear the amazing things that are happening in the Pittsburgh Catholic Church.

Please remember him and the 700 youth that will be traveling to Sydney, Australia for World Youth Day in your prayers.

2 comments:

Bill C said...

I just happened to stumble onto the discussion on my way home from work. Despite missing a few bits and pieces, I was very impressed and taken with Bishop Zubik's presence, demeanor, candor, humility and genuineness during the conversation. I appreciated and respect what he had to offer.

Thanks for dedicating an hour (could have listened to him longer) to the dialogue.

Shaun Pierce said...

Thanks for your comments Bill. I thought it was a womnderful chance to get to know Bishop Zubik.

It took me 9 months to get that interview but I thought it was well worth it.

I will make that available online as soon as I can.

I'll post a notice when it's up. Thanks again for listening and visiting my blog.