Out of Style

I could never wear my jeans so low that 85% of my underware showed. At least not without falling on my face and feeling like a goof. Some say, "That's the style". Well count me out. With the newest "style" you can count me out and disgusted.

You've seen skintight jeans, low hip huggers, exposed boxers and open zippers, but now Dolce & Gabbana have dropped the boundaries several inches. Their fall 2005 menswear line, which debuted on the Milan runway in January and now appears in print ads and stores near you, includes jeans that plunge so low that they've been dubbed "pubic pants." You can guess what's showing now.

I'm no fashion expert but come on! I thought the purpose of clothing was to cover your body. I guess that's why I'm happy to be out of style.

Houston Chronicle

No comments: