Planned Parenthood Sinks A Bit Lower

Planned Parenthood out of California has created a propaganda piece in the form of a animated feature called "Superhero for Choice". The character is a black, female who battles Christians and conservatives.

The eight-minute animated feature glamorizes violence against people of faith by drowning an abstinence educator in a trash can and killing peaceful Christian pro-life activists by blowing them up outside of a Planned Parenthood facility.

In case you missed the first attacks, a pro-life protestor is decapitated during the closing credits. It really is an offensive cartoon in which a condom appears covering the Washington monument, Christians are portrayed as evil zombies, called "trash" and a naked Senator declares he has been "cleansed of the stench of misinformed conservatism".

Tucked between the "Christians are evil" and the "Safe is Sexy" message is a plea for more federal funding .

The only positive thing about this video is the unintended result of exposing the organization's complete disrespect for human life. In their eyes, the only people fit to live are those who support the destructive efforts of Planned Parenthood.

See the Video Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to be sick. I wonder if I should take that as a threat to my life since I do go to pro-life protests all the time. I have been hurrassed the last 2 times I went to one, but they have not stopped me from tell the truth that abortion is murder.