WEBSITE HELPS PEDOPHILES FIND CHILDREN

I was not sure about posting this. I have no desire in promoting this garbage. But as a parent, I do think we need to be aware that this is happening.

Jack McClellan runs a website where, according to the story, he “prowls playgrounds, amusement parks and fairs stalking little girls and then brazenly boasts about his exploits on his Web site.” A little later it notes “McClellan has operated detailed Web sites rating the best public places to watch young children at play and posting photos he's taken at events. He even rated locations based on how many little girls, or LGs as he call them, are there.”

It seems everytime I turn on the TV there is one of those Dateline shows with more men being arrested for trying to lure kids. I'm working on show to talk about this. I hope to have it put together soon. Please talk to your kids. There are far too many of these men lurking out there.
ABC News

My thanks to Ron who is fighting back against this scumbag.
Anti Jack

No comments: