The Family Research Council is collecting signatures asking Bob Schieffer of CBS News to PLEASE ask some pertinent questions on the upcoming presidential debate. Despite two presidential debates thus far, these important questions on marriage and abortion have not been asked:
1. Do you believe that the U.S. Constitution contains a right for homosexuals to marry?
2. Would you change the traditional definition of marriage contained in the federal Defense of Marriage Act?
3. Do you support the Defense of Marriage Act's provision allowing states not to recognize same-sex marriages from other states?
4. Have you ever opposed any ballot initiative seeking to define marriage as a relationship between one man and one woman?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the Supreme Court's decision allowing the government to ban abortions that kill a partially born baby?
6. Have you ever supported or opposed any law designed to protect the lives of babies that have survived an attempted abortion?
To sign the FRC petition, click here.