REPUBLICANS LEAD IN TWO KEY SENATE RACES

GOP leads in Virginia and Tennessee, seats needed by Democrats to gain control. (The State) Gallup’s Democrat vs. Republican poll shows a narrowing. (Gallup) Pete Du Pont looks at what happens if Democrats get their way. (WSJ) Democrats in Maryland are getting a huge financial boost from left-wing groups outside the state. (Washington Post)

Speaking of out of state support here is an email I received from "Gays Against Santorum":

The eye of Mordor can see that Senator "man on dog" Santorum is toast. Hope everyone is enjoying the race as much as I am....by the way, I don't even live in Pa....I live in NY and am working from here--Rochester, Ny...to defeat Ricky....you see, as a gay citizen who has been demonized by Ricky for years, it is a sacred duty of mine to help persuade the fine citizens of your state to kick Ricky out of office....I'm not sure if it was ricky comparing me to pedophiles, or to bestiality, or blaming me for the sex abuse scandal in Boston where I used to live, but for many reasons, Rick has pissed me and many other gays working for the Casey campaign...OFF, and it has been a PLEASURE to see his career IMPLODE. HAPPY ELECTION DAY, BIGOTS!!!!

Please vote.........

1 comment:

The Unseen One said...

Hm. So believing the bible now makes us bigots. Yeah, that seems to fit the far-left's template of "I want to to do anything I want while you pay for it, and I want to do it without any criticism and with full validation."