Bears N at'

Ok I have a confession. I'm coming out of the closet. (NOT THAT CLOSET) I'm a Chicago Bears FAN!
Don't get me wrong. I love the Steelers. I root for the Steelers. (Except on the rare occasion they play the Bears)

Last year it was great to see the Black and Gold win the SuperBowl. But this year...... Well let's just say I've been waiting since 1985 for this moment.

See, I'm originally from Chicago, so the hometown team is always the hometown team. All Yinz should get that.

I've been in Pittsburgh since 1989. Wow, has it been that long? According to a recent test I took, I'm 95% Pittsburgh. However on Feb 4th I'll be 110% Chicago.

How Pittsburgh are you? Find out here and let me know the results.

Go Bears N At'........................

3 comments:

The Unseen One said...

98% Pittsburgh, because YES, Myron Cope talks funny!!!

Shaun Pierce said...

I still have a problem with "The Grass Needs Cut". Where is the "to be"? If Shakespere was from Pittsburgh it would just be "or not".

While I'm at it, "Ride me to the store"???? Huh, do I put a saddle on you? I'll stop now.

The Unseen One said...

Actually, it would be "Or not, n'at."
;)