The Arianna Huffington Blog

US socialite and journalist Arianna Huffington is going launch a blog featuring contributions by a host of her celebrity chums, from Gwyneth Paltrow to Norman Mailer. This is really good news because I can't not tell you how many times I've found myself in a quandary and wondered "What would Gwyneth Paltrow do?"
Who knows, if her blog was around a few years ago I might of named my kid Apple.

May 9th is the day our lives will change forever, as the knowledge of Arianna and her friends will be just a click away. Will you find a link on PowerBlog? Maybe I'll put it right next to the Barbara Streisand "truth alert" link. Oh wait, that has not be updated since August 11, 2004. I guess Babs is too busy mourning the John Kerry defeat with Dick Gephart to post anything.

Sorry Arianna, you have to earn a link here. We shall see what you come up with for your blog. Chances are, no matter what you post, you're bound to be more popular than Air America.

No comments: