The New Powerball Program

Those of you who know me know I love music. I started my radio career in oldies radio and it's always been a big part of my life. The music of the 50's and 60's took talent and creativity to make. You did not have all the digital magic you have today.

There has been a link up on my site here for some time to a thing called "Rock-it Radio". It's there because I'm a big fan of the music and the people who keep it alive. Well now you will have a chance to catch Powerball in a bit of a different format.

I'm happy to announce "The Powerball Program" has been added to the Rock-it Radio line up.
Now you will be able to listen to some of the greatest music ever recorded right from your computer.

If you are an oldies fan you will love it. If you are not, well maybe you will become one. The first show is up and ready to rock and roll. Enjoy!

Check out "The Powerball Show" on Rock-It Radio

No comments: