Holy Hillary... She is a Christian Conservative!



I had to pick myslef up off the floor to write this. Sen. Hillary Clinton made some comments that ran in the monthly newsletter of the Holy Flame Pentecostal Church of Little Rock, Ark. She said:

"I always take time to worship God in as evangelical a way as is feasible, given time and location constraints. As you know, I consider myself an evangelical Christian, really a Christian conservative, if you want to know the truth, so it's nice to be 'home' again in the South, which I really consider my quote-unquote home even though I live in New York most of the time. Well, Washington, D.C., most of the time, actually, but if I'm not there I'm in New York, of course, but always thinking about being here, in the South, my spiritual home, where I shared so many wonderful evangelical . . . moments and . . . events. Can you read that back to me?"

Yeah somebody read it back to me as well. My head hurts. (You can see why I fell out of my chair) Anyway the judges gave her a perfect "10" on politcal answering. They don't know where she lives, what she believes and she was able to call herslef a Christian Conservative with a straight face. Sounds like she is ready for 2008!

Editors Note: If you read Hillary's quote with a Valley Girl accent (toss in a few "likes" and "omygawds" ) it's good for a few laughs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She will say/do anything to get elected.