Sponsor PowerBlog!

I never created this blog to make money. If I did I failed horribly. Yet even I have been surprised at the impact this little corner of the Internet has had. The truth is I can't take credit. I'm not smart enough to come up with this stuff. But once we allow God to take the wheel amazing things happen.

There have been some opportunities that have presented themselves. A chance to take things to the next level. The one thing stopping me is the ability to pay for it all.

So, I'm tossing this out there. I'm looking for a sponsor of this blog. It would be a banner under the PowerBlog! logo and link if so desired. The cost of the sponsorship would go to improve this site. Again, I'm not looking to make money, only cover the cost of future projects.

If you are interested, please email me and we can discuss the details. If no one can do it, it was not meant to be.

No comments: