Thoughts

I want to WELCOME Virgina and Steve. They recently signed the guestbook. Steve checks in from Portland Or. I also want to welcome our newest sponsor Overstock.com.

There have been some issues with questionable pop-up ads over at the talk back forum. I have no control over the ads and gain nothing from them. I also can not stop them without dumping the whole forum. If there is anything really offensive, please let me know and the forum will go away.

I'm asking for you help in supporting the Bible League. Just two dollars will send a bible to a child who otherwise may never know the Word of God. You can find out more and make a donation here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proboards (another free message board host) uses Google AdSense and presents ads based on content, so if your content is clean, so are the ads. Also, there are no pop-ups, pop-unders, or interstitials (at least that I have seen).

Here's an example to look at.

Anonymous said...

Also if you want I can donate the space for a BB system for you. There will be no need for ads (unless you want some, then you can control what ads go up)

You can email me at mpop at mikeoconnor dot net