Something New......

After much consideration (thanks to all of you who responded!) I have decided to take the plunge. It's the grand opening of the PowerBlog! Talk Back Forum.

There was a mixed response on this, but seeing over 60 comments on one post made the decision for me. We shall see how it goes. It will be up to all of you to make it work. I need all of you to not only post, but get the word out. Call people, send email, shout from the roof tops and tell people about PowerBlog!

Nothing will change on the rest of the site. You will still be able to directly post comments. However, for long discussions and multiple topics the new forum might be a better fit.

I also want to remind all of you about the new PowerBlog! Guestbook. I'm inviting all of you to stop by and sign the guestbook. Don't worry, none of the information you provide will be sold or distributed. So click on over and add your name.

Thanks to all of you who make PowerBlog! work. Your support has been great and I really want to thank everyone who has clicked on our sponsor ads. You help support this site.

I'm considering doing some PowerBlog! contests over the summer with prizes and I might be adding some guest bloggers. If you are interested in being a guest blogger email me and let me know. I'll let you know as things develop.

No comments: