Terri's Watch: Michael Schiavo: "I Kept My Promise"

Michael Schiavo has buried his wife Terri Shiavo's remains in Clearwater, Florida. A very tasteful plot has a granite visiting bench bearing the name "SCHIAVO".

The Washington Post reports that the marker bears an inscription that notes Terri "Departed This Earth" on February 25th, 1990. And the bronze marker bears the words "I kept my promise."

David Gibbs, an attorney for the woman's parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, decried the marker as "another unkind act toward a grieving mom and dad."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my parents had done to me what the Schindlers did to their daughter I would hope my husband wrote, "Free at last!" They humiliated her to fulfill their religious obligations. She felt nothing, saw nothing, knew nothing, but they insisted on trapping her to her 15 year deathbed. That's real "faith" in the almighty G-d.

Shaun Pierce said...

I find it interesting that you would assume the Schindlers could bypass the will of God for 15 years. God will take all of us when he is ready. It is not for us to decide when life ends. As for your report on Terri's medical condition there are many experts who would both agree and disagree. So who is right?

Anonymous said...

Just the facts as the coroner stated.