Random Thoughts

First I want to thank all of you who listen to WORD FM. The latest numbers show listenership is up and growing. Many had predicted our demise not too long ago. While ratings really do not matter very much it's nice to know more people are listening!

I have had several questions about the new show. Jerry Bowyer will kick off the best in afternoon talk begining in September. No he is not "Father Jerry Bowyer" as some have said. I know he is excited about the opportunity. For those of you who have heard Jerry in the past I will say get ready for something very different. I will let Jerry introduce himself in September and will ask all of you to give your feedback as we develop the show.

Thanks to all of you who support PowerBlog!. Please continue to spread the word and click on our sponsors. It really does help keep this going. I want to welcome Marilyn, CSB and Mark. The newest PowerBloggers to stop by and sign the guestbook.

The forum has been great. Thomas, Simpleton and Kybosh post regularly. I encourge all of you to join the discussions.

That's the latest PowerBlog! update. Enjoy reading and posting and visit often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WORD-FM rocks! But Jerry Bowyer is a flaming hypocrite. What is he doing on CHRISTIAN radio? He s no Bible livin man. Everybody knows. What is the internet station-all Christian, all the time?