I SAW IT

Yes, I saw the movie over the weekend. You know the one Christians have been talking about. It created quite a stir. I'm talking about " The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". (You thought I meant that Da Vinci thing)

I don't often go to see a movie in a theatre. It's too expensive, the floors are sticky, the chairs squeak and someone with a big head always sits in front off me. I can wait for a bit, rent it for 3 bucks, sit in my living room and rewind when I missed something.

So I saw Narnia. It was good. I wasn't overly impressed. I'm still scratching my head as to why people were drooling over this film. The story was not original. It's the story of Christ. (Christ as a lion, but still the same idea) It's fine entertainment, but I'd much rather see Jesus on the move than Aslan any day. Not bad for a rental. Now I have to wait for Da Vinci to come out on DVD.

No comments: