On The Road

PowerBlog! will be taking a vacation. (Actually, I'll be taking a vacation but it's one in the same.)

I'm honored to be invited to join the Pittsburgh Steelers with the President at the White House. I will be there on Friday 6/2 along with Sen Rick Santourm. I will be doing a live report that afternoon during the show on 101.5 WORD FM. I will post pictures from the event when I return.

From Washington D.C. I am traveling on to the Outer Banks for some R&R. While I'm away, the news will be updated everyday on PowerBlog! and as always the Talk Back Forum is there for you.


On June 1st we have a great interview on "The Prison Angel" Tune in to hear about Mother Antonia and her life of servcie in Mexican Prisons. Also coming up on June 6th Ruth Ghaham, the daughter of Billy Graham will be in the studio for an interview.

I will be back and posting on June 12th. Till then, play nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip