GIULIANI: DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT COULD LEAD TO ANOTHER 9/11

From the story: Rudy Giuliani said if a Democrat is elected president in 2008, America will be at risk for another terrorist attack on the scale of Sept. 11, 2001. Later: “I listen a little to the Democrats and if one of them gets elected, we are going on defense,” Giuliani continued. “We will wave the white flag on Iraq. We will cut back on the Patriot Act, electronic surveillance, interrogation and we will be back to our pre-Sept. 11 attitude of defense.”

Politico

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your site today as I followed Giuliani's comments about how a democrat in the White House will lead to wholesale destruction of the country. Aren't we all Americans who grieved on 9/11 as we all lost brothers/sisters on that pitiful day? Did you hear any dems yelling lets love the terrorists and send apologies instead of bombs? Was it just one party that determined that an attack on Afganistan was justified? Isn't it high time for the us-against-them that is taking place in our very own country to cease? Have you ever cried "Partisan Politics" in disgust of what one party was doing? ANYTIME it is us against them it is Partisan Politics (it matters not if your a Dem, Repub, Libertarian, or Independent) You want a label for me? I have voted Repub most of my life, I am in the military, and I voted agaist Gore in 2000. I have since seen thru the many scare tactics that go on and I vote based upon merit not histerics!
Just call me,
Longing-for-change!