REID ON IRAQ: “THIS WAR IS LOST”

I have always said that if a person speaks long enough they are bound to say something stupid. We somebody hand Harry Reid a white flag and a blue ribbion as this weeks winner.

"Now I believe, myself, that the secretary of state, the secretary of defense and you have to make your own decision as to what the president knows: that this war is lost, that the surge is not accomplishing anything"

No this is not Cindy Sheehan saying this it's the Senate Majority Leader!

"I know I was the odd guy out yesterday at the White House, but I at least told him what he needs to hear. … I told George Bush what he needs to hear, not what he wants to hear, I did that and my conscience is great," said Reid.

The Democrat leader in the Senate spoke those words as troops still battle in Iraq.

FOX News

2 comments:

The Unseen One said...

Way to embolden the terrorist, Reid.

What is really lost is the lefts will to fight. Just remember, unlike Vietnam, this enemy WILL follow us home.

Shaun Pierce said...

When you say enemy do you mean the Dems or Terrorists?

The left has plenty of will to fight. They fight the GOP everyday.