Happy Birthday PowerBlog!

Time sure flies. It was one year ago that I began banging out my thoughts on a keyboard and PowerBlog! was born. Much has happened since then. I was clicking down memory lane through some of the archives. Oh the places we have been!

We fought to save Terri Schiavo. We fought to save marriage. At times we fought with each other. I hope along the way you have laughed, learned and in some small way have grown as a person. I know I sure have.

I want to thank each of the 25,000 people who have come here over the past year. I have enjoyed the conversations, challenges, questions and debates. Well, most of them......

Thanks for all your support and I ask you to please tell people about PowerBlog! Thanks to all of you have have signed the guestbook, posted a comment or participated in the forum. I'm looking forward to continuing the journey.

Turn your clocks back Saturday night and have a great weekend!

~Powerball~

No comments: