Hillary Clinton Proposes Massive Energy Tax

I admire honesty. I like person who tell you what they are going to do and then does it. That doesn't mean I want them running the country.

Hillary Clinton said she backs a plan to hike gasoline taxes through the roof. Ahhhhhhh, what kind a campagin strategty is that?

Clinton proposed to sock oil companies with $20 billion in new fees that would be used to fund research on clean energy - driving up costs for oil producers that they would inevitably pass along to consumers.

Oh goody, I was hoping we could break that $3 a gallon mark!

Mrs. Clinton insisted that her $20 billion fee plan was "not about new energy taxes on consumers" - but she declined to say how oil companies would absorb the additional costs without charging consumers.

Oh, pick me (hand waving high in the air) I know the answer!

NewsMax.com

No comments: