Conservatives Launch 'Withdraw Miers' Website

UPDATE: GROWING NUMBER OF REPUBLICANS IN SENATE OPENLY DOUBT MIERS CHANCES FOR COURT...

I've been watching this whole Miers thing. I've seen the pep rallys held in her honor and have watched the seams of conservative groups begin to tear and fray. I don't have anything against Ms. Miers, but I'm going to make my prediction here... she will not make it. I doubt she will withdraw, but she will not have to votes to pass. This is to hot right now and it's not getting any better despite the white house cheerleaders.

(CNSNews.com) - Even senators who aren't wild about Harriet Miers' nomination to the Supreme Court nevertheless say they'll wait to see how her confirmation hearing goes before they decide whether to vote for her or against her. But a coalition of conservative groups isn't waiting to hear what Miers says. Full Story

No comments: