Blog for Life

Family Research Council will host Blogs4Life, the first annual conference of pro-life bloggers, on January 23rd, 2006 in Washington D.C.

The meeting will feature noted syndicated columnist and NRO Blogger Kathryn Jean Lopez and is an excellent opportunity for individuals and organizations to network with pro-life bloggers and develop an understanding about how weblog technology can be strategically used to promote life and turn ideas into action.

For more information about this years conference see: Facts, Details, Directions and Schedule. And, please be sure to register.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Powerball, I would love to go to that conferance, but The lift I have will be picking me up around that time :-(. I will be at the march for life though, with the group that does the "Face the Truth" tour in the Pittsburgh region. I am going down with Bill Depner. If you see us stop by and say hi, I would love to meet you in person.

Shaun Pierce said...

I'll keep aan eye out for you. I know there are thousands of people nut I'll be in there somewhere. Glad to know you are going.

Anonymous said...

I am happy to be going, I will admit I hope some day that we don't have to do this march in the future. It will be a great day if we can ever get this crime against huminity outlawed. I will be taking pictures, and I will be putting on my web site, will you want me to send you a link to them. Also I am thinking of not taking my camcorder, but do you think I should? should I record the march on video also?

Shaun Pierce said...

Sure send me what you post. As for video, I'm not sure it's worth it. It's a long day and even a small camera gets heavey after holding it all day. I found while I could hear the speech last year it was difficult to see mauch of anything except the people in front of you. It's your call.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for you r thoughts, I will admit I do not like taking video, I enjoy takeing still photos, so I will stick to that, I was offering the video if you (or any one else would want some video)