Show Update

I know many of you have contacted my about Jerry Bowyer and the Talk Show. It was Feb 20th the last time Jerry was on the air. In March the Post-Gazette ran a bit on the situation. I promised to keep you all up to date as to what's is happening.

Jerry, due to personal medical reasons, has now officially resigned from the show. We had hoped that after a leave of absence that he would return.

I wish to thank all of you for your concern. I ask that you keep Jerry and his family in your prayers.

As for the show, we are actively seeking a new host. I have no doubt that our journey will continue with a new member of the family very soon. I plan to continue to produce the program and do my best to keep you entertained, educated and challenged to think. That has always been the goal. To grow together as we seek truth and consider things from a Christian perspective.

I hope you will continue to join us in that endeavor.

No comments: