Convention Recap

Overall I think McCain delivered a speech on par of what was expected. Nothing spectacular but nothing devastatingly bad either. That in itself is a win these days.

It seems most of the men in this country secretly wish they were dating Sarah Palin. They might cast a vote so they can see their political girlfriend in the news on a regular basis. The problem is her Dad (McCain) answers the door when you knock and that sorta kills the mood.

I've decided to vote for McCain. Not because if Palin, but because my other choice really scares me. I'm also confident that McCain will do a fine job and if he puts Sarah Palin in front of the camera now and then that's just fine.

These are the folks God has put before us. Let's treat them with respect and make a well informed choice in November.

No comments: