Life Update

I had a great weekend. (Despite a bit of rain). On Saturday, I provided the musical entertainment for the Knoch High School Class Reunion in Roebling Park in Saxonburg. There was a classic car show all day and at night we opened up the dance floor and played some great oldies. It was great to be invited back again and hats off to the gang from Knoch HS for a great time.

Shameless Plug - I'm available to DJ and host your next event. Class reunions, car cruises, weddings, cororate events, fundraisers. Book your Christmas parties now. Call me at 724-986-6939 for pricing and availability.
In other news, I've been working a radio project that I can't say much about. It's been a roller coaster ride to say the least and I'm still not sure what will happen. Please keep our efforts in your prayers.
For those of you wondering, yes I'm still searching for a job. So many people have been so supportive in offering assistance and I thank you all.
In a few weeks (October 24th, 25th and 26th) I will participate in Emmaus. It is a weekend retreat program for people who are seeking to grow in their relationship with Christ, regardless of their present level of faith and practice. The purpose of the weekend is to give young adults an opportunity to reflect upon themselves and their relationship with God and their community. Emmaus is a Catholic retreat program that is open to people of all Christian faiths. It coming up very soon and I'd like to invite men in the Pittsburgh area to join me.
You can find more info here

No comments: