Help Wanted

It's been two years since PowerBlog! was born. Two talk show hosts have come and gone and this blog has seen over 55,000 visitors in that time.

Recently I took on the position of promotions director here at the radio station. That's in addition to producing the show and trying to post as often as I can. Needless to say time is tight these days. So I'm asking for help.

If any of you would like to be guest bloggers let me know. It could be a one time post or an ongoing deal. I'm also not going to put any restrictions on guest bloggers. You don't have to agree with me or be Catholic, or pledge an oath. So long as you are sincere and respectful, you (as always) are welcome.

I'll ask anyone interested to email me. That link is on the sidebar.

In the meantime this Friday will be John and Stephanies' 100th show! It's hard to believe it's been that long already. For those of you who listen I have a really great show coming up in a few weeks. I'll let you know more as that develops.

3 comments:

The Unseen One said...

In the meantime this Friday will be John and Stephanies' 100th show!

I caught the tail end of their show yesterday. Very good! I wish they would discuss current events and take more callers more often.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the unsen one, I too wish that the John and Stephanie show would discuss more current events and take more calls.

Anonymous said...

congratulions Powerball on your new assisgment, good luck!