What a KRock

Pittsburgh station WRKZ-FM (93.7) began streaming its programming online. Well let's all cheer. Have you heard this garbage? If no one is listening on air, what makes them think they will listen online? It should be KRAP FM.

In other radio massacre news ..... As an early Christmas gift KDKA fired 3 people, including the program director Steve Hansen. I don't like to see anyone lose a job but as I've been saying for some time, KDKA is in deep trouble. There are a few more people that need to go and the station needs a drastic change in direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What don't you like about K-rock's programming? Before I got an iPod, I listened to RKZ quite a bit. Aside from Opie and Anthony (who bore me) and Kid Chris (who's annoying, moronic show is 4 hours too long), I thought it was relatively decent considering the horrible state of terrestrial radio in general.