Welcome Our New PowerBlogger

I'd like you all to welcome to PowerBlog! Jim Powers from Valencia, PA . (No I did not make him change his last name to fit the blog) Jim has been published on Newsmax.com and his comments and political knowledge are always insightful.

Jim is involved with the Beaver-Butler Presbytery and served as an overture delegate for a Pro Life Overture at the PC (USA) General Assembly in Alabama. He served as the Butler County Republican Chairman from 2004 to 2006, and lead the State Committee effort to repeal the infamous pay raise. He is also serving as the Communications director for a new PAC - Voters For Republican Values. (www.votersforrepublcanvalues.com).

All this and he still wants to blog here! It's exciting to have another contributor and I hope all of you enjoy his future postings.

Please join me in welcoming Jim Powers to PowerBlog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Jim! I look forward to your insights.

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Good to have you on board.

Jim Powers said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am very excited to have the opportunity to contribute to the PowerBlog!