How to Murder a Child

You know there are some things that make me angry or sad. At times even things quite tragic make me laugh. (So long as they don't happen to me.) Every once in awhile I find something that just leaves me in stunned silence.

I came across a do-it-yourself abortion guide on a blog. (Take a moment to let that sink in.) A women named "Molly" has taken it upon herslef to "assist" women in South Dakota, where abortion is not available.

Molly writes, "An abortion, especially for an early pregnancy, is a relatively easy procedure to perform."

Is Molly a doctor? She does not claim to be. In fact she describes herslef as a "former journalist turned phone sex operator." She also says, "I am not a medical practitioner. I do not believe a person needs to be in order to know medicine and how to perform basic medical procedures -- including minor surgery."

Despite no medical training, Molly lists all the nessacry instruments needed and their uses, procedures, sedative medication and promises future articles with directions for performing vacuum aspiration for first-trimester pregnancies and inducing miscarriages.

She goes on to write, " I am sorry we live in times where it is necessary to publish this material, but if women work together, an abortion ban doesn't mean that women and girls are left with no choices."

Molly has just endanged the life of the women she claims to want to help. All moral arguments aside, any person who is not a doctor should NEVER attempt to perform any surgical procedure.

It is my sincere hope that no person will ever use any of this information. If you choose to view her blog please do so with caution. It is not my intention to promote her, only to educate the extreme nature of some of those on the so called "pro-choice" side of the debate.
Link: Use Caution

No comments: