HOLIDAY CAROLS

In keeping with the spirit of political correctness, PowerBlog! recommends the adoption of the following songs at Holidaytime:

“I’m Dreaming of a White Holiday”; “O Holiday Tree”; “All I Want for The Holiday Is My Two Front Teeth; “We Wish You a Merry Holiday”; “The Twelve Days of the Holiday”; “The Holiday Song”; “Rockin’ Around The Holiday Tree”; “You’re All I Want For The Holiday”; “Baby’s First Holiday”; “Do They Know It’s The Holiday”; “Merry Holiday Darling”; “I’ll Be Home For The Holiday”; “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like The Holiday”; “Blue Holiday”; “The Holiday Waltz”; “Holly Jolly Holiday”; “So This Is The Holiday”; “Merry, Merry Holiday Baby”; “Have Yourself a Merry Little Holiday”; “Twas the Night Before The Holiday”; “Holiday Serenade”; “Feliz Vacaciones.”

Happy Sparkle Season!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, ouch my side, I love it. May I repost this at my blog?

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot you forgot "I'm dreaming of a white holiday"

Shaun Pierce said...

Feel free to add, change or post.

You should hear my liberal version of the Night before Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Please eather post it, or mail it to me, I would love to see your liberal version of the Night before Christmas (oh no I ment the Night before Holiday ;-) )

my email is mpop [at] mikeoconnor [dot] net