The Most Dangerous Place on Earth

I was out Christmas shopping last night, and while I don't have any scientific proof, I would venture to say the most dangerous place on earth is the parking lot of any Wal-Mart store.

I would rather drive though downtown Baghdad with the top down and the Star Spangled Banner blasting on the radio then try to park at Wal-Mart. In fact, if you make it in, you are likely to see some hand to hand combat as insurgents surround sale items.

I did make it in and after knocking boxes off the top shelf and nearly killing some people in the next isle, I began developing and exit strategy.

Take what I had in my arms, pay for it, and quickly but calmly move toward the exit. I ended up with a pack of gum, a dancing Santa and some tupperware.

Does anybody know where I parked?

No comments: