Pregnant Questions

I don't often read the Pittsburgh City Paper. The few times I've looked at it, I have not been impressed with some of the trashy things I found. But my thanks to Andrew Maul who tipped me off to this.

Andrew writes: "I'm not sure you noticed the front page of this week's (every Wednesday) City Paper, but it's aimed towards abortion. The picture on the front page I think is very powerful. Although the CP can be a very liberal rag, it does address issues that other papers ignore."

The article talks about women who faced the question of abortion after a finding of "fetus abnormalities". She was considering an abortion following a standard pregnancy screening test that falsely showed she had a 1 in 240 chance of having a child with Down syndrome.

I encourage you to read the story and share your thoughts. You will find it here

No comments: