Lord Save Pittsburgh

I've held my tongue on the recent Mayoral election in Pittsburgh. With Bob O'Connor at the helm, I foresee something similar to Detroit happening here. It's not a pretty picture. Yet the folks elected him. They are happy to live in a corrupt environment and do not care who runs it so long as that person is a democrat. Long Live Yesterday! That's why I moved out of the city. Please just don't care about anything.

Mayor elect O'Connor made known his top priority. He said one of his top priorities after he is sworn in Jan. 3 will be to "redd up" the city in time for next summer's Major League Baseball All-Star Game at PNC Park.

That's it Bob. Forget the city is in ruins. Just take me out to the ballgame. So I can watch them play in the stadium that was supposed to solve all our problems. You know, the one I was forced to pay for. Strike 3 Pittsburgh. I send my condolences.

2 comments:

The Unseen One said...

Amen, Mr. Ball.

Yeah, I moved out of the county as well.

Shaun Pierce said...

To be clear, I moved out of the city not the county. I'm still fighting for the county. I had to abandon ship when it comes to the city.