Four-year-old girl vows to be suicide terrorist like mommy.

Most people have no clue of the evil we face. Hamas TV broadcast a video dramatization of the four-year-old daughter of female suicide bomber Reem Riyashi singing to her dead mother and vowing to follow in her footsteps. The video clip ends as the little girl picks up sticks of explosives from her mother's drawer.

She sings these words:

"Mommy, what are you carryingin your arms instead of me?

A toy or a present for me?...Mommy Reem!
Why did you put on your veil?Are you going out, Mommy?...Come back quickly, MommyI can't sleep without you,unless you tell me and Ubaydah [her brother] a bedtime story.

My mother, my mother,Me and Ubaydah are awake and waiting for you to come to put us to sleep. Me and Ubaydah, oh Mommy, still need you to wipe our tears...Instead of me you carried a bomb in your hands.

Only now, I know what was more precious than us...May your steps be blessed, and may you be flawless for Jerusalem. Me and Ubaydah wish we were there with you.

Send greetings to our Messenger [Muhammad] and tell him:'Duha loves you.'My love will not be merely words. I am following Mommy in her steps. Oh Mommy, oh Mommy."

How do you communicate with people who place no value on love, life, or their own children? I don't have an answer.

1 comment:

The Unseen One said...

That is just sickening and heart wrenching.

These people MUST be defeated.