A GATHERING OF CATHOLIC MEN: FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

At the Palumbo Center, Duquesne University on Saturday, March 24, 2007, the Catholic Men's Fellowship of Pittsburgh is sponsoring the second annual gathering for Catholic men desiring ways to better understand their faith and how to share that faith with others.

The event will once again be hosted at Duquesne University's A.J. Palumbo Center. This year the line-up includes nationally renowned Catholic speakers Matthew Kelly, Patrick Madrid, Jesse Romero and Peter Herbeck, with Mike Clark from WTAE-TV as the master of ceremonies.

I will be attending and I personally invite all men to join me.

For more information, visit http://www.cmfpitt.org/.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the difference between the promise keepers, a group of Christian me and the fatherine of Catholic men, I thought that we were all Christians,

Shaun Pierce said...

I suggest you attend and find out. This is quite different.