Hot and NOT Bothered!

Ok, I've come to a decision. I don't care about global warming. Yeah, I said it.... I DON'T CARE. Keep your science and charts and ozone hole mumbojumbo. I don't care.

There are days the earth will get warmer. It's called spring and summer. There are days the earth will get cooler. It's called fall and winter. It all balances out.

I know some will be appalled at my conclusion, but I refuse to concern myself with how many cow farts it takes for the temperature to go up one degree and how my daily commute might toss the planet into a tailspin.

If you want to trade you car for a bike and save the earth with some granola and solar powered recipe go for it. Just don't expect me to follow.

I love the "green" fanatics. They make things cheaper for me. If they use less, the price goes down for me. So I thank them , but I'm still not joining their cause.

In fact, I'm starting my own cause. I'm going RED not GREEN. I invite all meat eating, SUV driving, air conditioner using free market capitalists to join me in my quest to continue to live life. It's not selfish it's reality.

I'd like to see all the environmentalists take on the issue of abortion first. You convince parents it's wrong to kill their children and then we'll talk.

Check out the latest:
FEBRUARY ALMOST 2 DEGREES COLDER THAN AVERAGE
NOAA

1 comment:

Rob Carr said...

Your selfishness will result in the death of numerous people by starvation, lack of water, and force many people out of their homes.

You claim to care about the unborn, but then make plans to deliberately kill them once they are born.

You are a disgrace to the pro-life cause. If life becomes worse for your children because of your greed, I hope you are still alive for them to tell you what they think of the gift you left them and their grandchildren.

I do pray God changes your heart. And that's something I have to wonder. Have you ever bothered to ask God in prayer to show you the way on this problem? Or did you just assume God would support you on this?