Is It Over Yet?

I can't wait until the polls close. I'm sick of the ads. I'm sick of the press releases about every stinking stop the candidates make. "She will drink a beer at 7:03pm , he will use the men's room in Altoona this afternoon". Who cares?

If the election was based on the amount of email I get Hillary wins. Just today they have offered me interviews with actors Ted Danson, Sean Astin, Erika Alexander, Harry Lennix. Maybe Author, John Grisham would interst you. I often wonder, "What would John Grisham do?" Well how about Singer/Songwriters for Hillary. Carole King, Judy Collins, Sophie B. Hawkins and Helen Reddy are all ready to "sing" the praises of Hillary.

Maybe you're a McCain fan. You can dress the infant of your choice and use the child to make a statement.

And Obama.... he needs to keep his friends off of youtube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I totally agree, I'm sick of the smear campaigns.