OBAMA EVOLVES HIS MESSAGE TO THE GAY COMMUNITY

He said he will eliminate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, then he landed this bombshell – blaming the bible when explaining why blacks are slow to accept homosexuality: “…the African-American community is more churched and most African-American churches are still fairly traditional in their interpretations of Scripture. And so from the pulpit or in sermons you still hear homophobic attitudes expressed.”

The Advocate

Continuing in Obama's new revised gospel version, Obama says creation doesn't hold up to scientific inquiry. You get a great look at his strange view of faith in this paragraph: “I'm a Christian, and I believe in parents being able to provide children with religious instruction without interference from the state. But I also believe our schools are there to teach worldly knowledge and science. I believe in evolution, and I believe there's a difference between science and faith.”

ScienceBlogs

No comments: