The Catholic Luther

For those of you who have listened to the show over the past few years or have read this blog, you know there has been many times where I have had to explain and defend my faith. Let me again define what that faith is. I am first and foremost a Christian. Born again, confirmed, committed or whatever else you want to pile on that label. I CHOOSE to apply my Christian faith in my everyday life through the Roman Catholic Church. There are many reasons for that, one of them being I have found the Roman Catholic Church to be a true and historical church dating back to Jesus himself.

In my many dealings with others who take a very different view of Christianity, protestants often base much of their Roman Catholic objections on the theology of Martin Luther. I invite you to read this very interesting piece on Martin Luther.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's some interesting "art" commissioned by Luther.